At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Sr Analyst Campaign Management
Right now, we are looking for talented individuals to join our Consumer Insights and Data team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and deliver meaningful impact for our customers and our business. Our organization has the mandate to enable and leverage data & analytics as a companywide asset. As a team, we build and deploy new strategic and foundational capabilities across the organization and operate a number of functions that use these capabilities to inform commercial decisions, generate insight/foresight and drive improved performance and business value creation.
We are currently seeking an exceptional candidate for the role of Sr Analyst Campaign Management, CRM Operations. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Campaign Management, the successful candidate will be someone who not only can help drive efficient execution across the campaign execution portfolio, but can also build and maintain strong partnerships, understand and align activity with our strategic priorities, and influence, empower and engage a team to enable change and drive results.
The Sr Analyst Campaign Management, is responsible for planning, designing and developing direct marketing campaigns for all channel including but not limited to email, direct mail, inbound/outbound phone, SMS, digital etc. Essential to have analytical skills to test, measure and continuously improve campaigns to drive results. Experience managing a large team and multiple business partners is highly desired.
What you’ll be doing…
- Act as a key contact person between various Marketing units and their managers to make recommendations using in-depth analysis of CRM campaigns.
- Make part in managing various marketing campaigns; provide leadership in following up on various stakeholders’ campaign processes and adherence to timelines in campaign delivery as well as in evaluating the industry KPI’s on the different business units.
- Act as a key contact on data insights and management between various marketing units and IT teams in order to provide necessary information and data analysis for customer and market knowledge.
- Analyze and interpret the information provided to partners and recommend other appropriate studies.
- Develop analytical files for marketing databases to support modeling/profiling and marketing activities; as well as develop analytical reporting for Marketing and Finance.
- Support Marketing Automation for campaigns, reports and database processes, and implement effective solutions using existing systems
- Maximize the use of current resources & tool and scale our next-generation campaign management platform
- Act a change agent to improve the campaign environment and campaign automation
- Liaising with critical partners such as IT, Channel, Technology providers, Customer Care, Commercial Strategy and Marketing to ensure customer engagement success
- Performs as subject matter advisor in direct marketing/ campaign management area and provide guidance and resolve problems highly complex in nature
- Leveraging analytics, insights and best practices to improvedecision-making, processes and campaign development activities
- Iinterfacing within the internal and external stakeholders, particularly our Data Science, Data Products and Campaign Analytics and Reporting teams, to derive synergies and alignment on campaign efforts and priorities and how advanced analytics can drive campaign performance
We need someone who can….
- Engage partners – understand the business and anticipate needs; collaborate well
- Lead a team – always teach, share, grow and develop, while driving results and making work fun
- Deliver quality – steer robust and meaningful outputs, with agility and attention to detail
- Interrogate the status quo – challenge old habits, ask why, and find a better way
- Influence and drive change – secure alignment across teams and leadership to ensure we are focusing on the right things, the right way
- Strong project management and change management skills
What you bring to the role…
- Well-developed strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others, capitalizing on individual strengths to drive collaborative outcomes
- Ability to bring structure out of fluidity, shape a plan out of various discrete activities and rally a cross-functional team around a journey
- Capacity to thrive in an environment of constant change, unpredictability and ambiguity
- Ability to inspire and influence across organizations to gain alignment and support on recommendations
- Proven track record of taking a “client-first” approach, while setting and achieving aggressive objectives
- Simplicity and creative approaches that are solution/outcome-oriented, constantly looking for ways to do things smarter, better and more efficiently
- Natural or trained ability to grasp both business and technical aspects of the role
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with internal client-partners and to be the seen as a partner to the business with a deep expertise in campaign execution and delivering impactful results
- Experience differentiators:
- Experience in Database Marketing / Campaign Management
- Experience in using advanced CRM tools such as SAS Customer Intelligence Suite, SQL programming and leveraging digital capabilities such as Adobe Audience
- Advanced experience in customer segmentation and data driven targeting strategies
- In-depth knowledge of database marketing and data warehousing tools and software (MS SQL, ORACLE, …)
- Experience in deploying large scale technology transformations including program management, funding and change management
- Experience in working with financial/marketing information including business cases, KPIs, ROI, NPV
- Knowledge of database architecture fundamentals and best practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) to interact effectively with senior leadership
- University degree in business, marketing, finance, math, computer science or related field
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Job Segment: Manager, Database, Oracle, Developer, Marketing Manager, Management, Technology, Marketing
Toronto, ON, Canada