Are you interested in helping to grow a business?
Our goal is to help our members achieve financial independence. We believe in investing in our communities, both financially and by being actively involved.
Who are we looking for?
Individuals who share a similar value system and focus on providing superior service to our members. In short, we are looking for team members who are willing to take responsibility and work to build a business that supports its members and the community.
Does this sound like you?
- Someone with a sales-focused mentality who develops and strengthens external and internal relationships.
- A proactive person who is actively involved in managing the client pipeline with internal team and branch managers and brokers to ensure achievement of goals.
- A team member who stays informed on the latest industry trends, shares this knowledge with colleagues and understands how to leverage it to improve results.
- A person with an established network in the commercial real estate arena.
- Someone with a strong understanding of credit and industry risk.
- A continual learner who understands current regulatory issues and stays current on changes.
- A team member who enjoys owning his or her own book of business.
- An organized person who evaluates and analyzes complex data in a detailed manner.
- Other factors that will contribute to your success
- Three to five-plus years of experience providing credit decisions on complex commercial mortgage packages, preferably in both retail and commercial scenarios.
- A post-secondary education, preferably in business or a related field.
- Experience verifying, validating and adjudicating mortgage applications within established guidelines and authorized lending limits.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize quick and efficient turnaround times, contributing to excellent client service.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze documentation supplied from branches and brokers, to ensure appropriate due diligence and risk assessments are conducted.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Some travel may be required.
- Community relations and business development activities can occur after hours.
Greater Toronto Area, ON,