We Are Hiring!
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Senior Manager - Customer Services Transformation, responsible for delivering value to our customers, through the strategic transformation initiatives for Ingram Micro’s Cloud Customer Services globally. In this role, you will lead large-scale Customer Service transformation projects that address business challenges, and help achieve organizational goals and objectives. Primary focus is to understand customer interactions and how they contribute to customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction. This knowledge will be used to identify the major contributors to customer support experience and drive a continuous improvement program. This role will work closely with various stakeholders across the organization and at all levels to effectively carry out the responsibilities, with a goal of delivering best-in-class customer service experience across all touch-points.
- Drive innovation by leveraging industry best practices, technology and automation that improve cost efficiency while delivering an enhanced Customer Service experience
- Establish a 3 year vision for Customer Service transformation, aligned to Ingram Micro Cloud’s strategy and goals
- Lead strategic project definition, idea generation, justification, planning and execution with multiple concurrent projects
- Partner with Change Management to ensure communication and training are defined and delivered as appropriate
- Create a memorable Customer Service experience through our people, technology and solutions
- Deliver a world-class Customer Service experience through a variety of channels including call centers and self-service
- Use customer insight and root cause analytics to identify areas of improvements and drive a continuous improvement program
- Drive priorities and business requirements with engineering teams
- Research and evaluate new technologies and applications
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree preferred (equivalent experience will be considered)
- 10+ years experience in ITIL and Six Sigma process
- 10+ years experience with contact center tools (IVR, CRM, etc.)
- 10+ years of proven experience in technology leadership roles, including helpdesk and support teams
- 10+ years of successful program management
- Demonstrated results-oriented with a successful track-record of managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneous
- Strong Knowledge of planning, design, implementation and support of enterprise technology solutions
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- We look forward to working with you!
Ingram Micro Canada