Lethbridge College, formerly Lethbridge Community College, was opened in 1957 as the first public community college in Canada. Over 4,0 . . .
The responsibilities of the Service Specialist II include, but are not limited to –
1. First point of contact for internal/external clients, ask probing questions to determine clients’ needs, and formulate appropriate responses.
2. Provide guidance and support to students (and staff) with registration and records pieces of the student life cycle.
3. Precision data entry in multiple databases to support accurate record-keeping and institutional reporting.
4. Participate in professional development opportunities to develop and maintain skills to best serve our diverse student base.
5. Completing miscellaneous duties as assigned to support departmental operations, activities, and initiatives.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with competing priorities and constant change
• Effective communication, interpersonal and technical skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A post-secondary diploma with a focus in business administration or other applicable disciplines
Lethbridge, AB, Canada