We Are Hiring!
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
The Phoenix Group (an Ingram Micro Company) is looking for a Sr Business Development Executive.
Experience in the Payments / POS area is a great asset and requirement for this role.
This role is responsible for driving new hardware sales & services - maintaining relationships through strategic relationships in support of Point of Sale (POS).
You will source new opportunities from the financial, retail, technology and payment industry. Work closely with Corporate and liaise with the sales executives to source new opportunities for best results. You will be working with the various internal support entities to assist with the implementation needs of our clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in selling and partnering with various POS vendors, related services and feel comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The individual must be dedicated, committed to working hard and achieving their targets. To be successful in this role, a potential candidate should, therefore, be ambitious, pleasant, determined and a strategic team player.
- Work closely with the GM in developing new business and strategic partnerships.
- Diversify and increase our customer base.
- Spearhead the strategic planning and execution of all sales,
- Assist with marketing, and public relations activities
- Be responsible for cross-selling of products and services to new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with colleagues (executive, leadership and peers) to develop new products and services.
- Will be required to: meet business development benchmarks; create sustainable revenue growth; and, add to existing business revenue and profitability.
- Will set benchmarks for continued growth based on the objectives of the leadership team; monitor those benchmarks continuously; and, report the findings to the leadership team.
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission.
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships to expand core product lines and services/solutions.
- Develop sales team as the business continues to grow and establishing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Conduct comparative research on strategies for new products and services.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of the current developments in the POS business
- Developing and responding to the need for quotes and proposals.
- Identify unmet needs in the industry and promote a customer-oriented focus.
- Advocate consultative customer relationships.
- Provide consultation on planning and starting new businesses
- Build and funnel a pipeline per strategic partner and report on your KPIs
- Networking and cold-calling to identify new lead channels, while following the set strategic direction
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary, plus commissions.
- 7+ years of business development experience, preferably in POS technology/commerce related environment
- Relationship management skills, you are commercially-minded
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passion for people and technology
- Strong representation skills
- Team player
Ingram Micro Canada
55 Standish Crt, Mississauga, ON, L5R 4A1