TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
• Work closely with lines of business by presenting and identifying opportunities, driving data modelling requests / activities to ensure alignment with overall strategies
• Lead the activities related to the design and delivery of enterprise analytic solutions for customers; delivery of associated data deliverables – data package, data model, and data mappings
• Responsible for reading business and technical requirements to ensure data deliverables meet business needs
• Develop powerful business insights from marketing & industrial data using advanced machine learning techniques
• Build complex models that learn from and scale to petabytes of data
• Provide thought leadership and/or broad industry knowledge across multiple business / functional areas or across the enterprise
• Create, maintain and adhere to project plan for these deliverables
• Lead multi-stakeholder sessions (business, design, Tech teams, focused on data deliverables).
• Work independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of technical data management solutions on various projects ranging in complexity and size
• Act as a technical working lead/resource to others. Work closely with senior leadership on significant projects.
• Provide thought leadership and/or industry knowledge for own area of expertise
• Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation, and teamwork; ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
• May provide guidance to other Data Analysts / Modelers
• Identify opportunities, leverage data related solutions to drive business productivity, and implement measures to enhance effectiveness and operational efficiency
• Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving business objectives and providing client services
• Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
• Act as a subject matter expert integrating cross function understanding within their own field of specialty
• Work autonomously and accountable for acting as a lead within a specialized analytics function and may provide work direction to others
• Provide seasoned specialized knowledge, advice and/or guidance to various stakeholders and team members
• Enterprise or functional expert, requiring broad managerial and deep specialized knowledge at the enterprise, business, regulatory and industry levels; Expert at utilizing data sources across the organization with ability to integrate data across multiple platforms
• Work effectively across multiple business units with numerous stakeholders to deliver advanced analytics solutions
• Undertake and complete a variety of complete initiatives requiring seasoned specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes
7+ years relevant experience
Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and a variety of PC based analytical and reporting software packages.
Experience making complex and broad predictions based on a vast amount of past and/or present data through the development of statistical and/or mathematical models
Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proven ability to Analyze complex data sets
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
TD Bank Group
Mount Laurel, NJ, United States.