Also looking for
Warehouse Distribution, Operations Supervisor - Afternoon Shift (Mississauga, ON)
CloudBlue is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry. Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services.
We hire in hiring mode for a Sr. Platform Specialist - this role will be based out of our Toronto Cloudblue office location.
How do you stand out?
By having knowledge of SaaS and PaaS and previous experience in eCommerce management, by thriving in a “startup-like” environment and being excited about the impact you will make.
As a part of the Global Technical Operations Team, the Platform Specialistis responsible for continuously operating, managingand supporting Cloud Platforms of our customers with the goal of maintaining a highly available, scalable, reliable and secure platform. In capacity of Platform Specialist your main goals will be performing and automating operational activities such as but not limitedto:products deployment and configuration, product catalog maintenance, platform updates delivery, validating implemented changes, system administration of underlying infrastructure.
The Platform Specialist will focus on executing operational and maintenance tasks, developing, executing, supporting and maintaining automation tools. Daily tasks will range from supporting product rollouts, maintaining multiple operational environments, troubleshooting issues and contributing to improvements of processes, platforms and supporting its components. We are looking for a technology innovator who will be able to propose new ideas, work with technology teams to implement ideas and operationalize them once successful.
- Assess & Design solutions for CloudBlue Commerce (formerly Odin Automation) platform, based on business requirements and best practices / conventions
- Deploy, configure,maintain and manage customers’ Cloud Platforms and its components
- Identify, analyze, understand and document business requirements
- Preparedeployment,configurationand process documentation
- Monitoring of systems’ health and performance, improving monitoring process
- Maintain and support developedsolutions
- Support customers by investigating and successfully resolving reported issues
- Review and test current phase work and provide a walk-through of the system to the customer team
- Provide support during QA/UAT prior to launch and 3rd-level support post-launch
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- 5+ years' experience in eCommerce Management
- 3+ years' experience with CloudBlue Commerce
- Database skills with SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- High level of English (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude
- Great communicator (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable providing demos, presentations and training sessions on site and remotely
- Ready to work in a global company, with different cultures and time-zones
Nice to Have:
- Experience as a System Administrator or related position
- Scripting languages: bash, php, python
- Cloud infrastructure services experience (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Microsoft Partner Center environment knowledge
- Odin, LPI/RedHat, Microsoft certifications
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements.
Ingram Micro Canada
Toronto, ON, Canada