We Are Hiring!
ADT Canada Inc. is looking for French and English speaking call center agents to help us build the future of security!
Next training date is November 27th , 2017!
Must be able to commit to a three week daytime training period (Start and end time between 8am and 5pm).
We are looking for people flexible to work shifts 24/7
Flexibility on shift preference based on business need.
If you are…
Passionate about providing excellent customer service
Focused and alert in urgent situations
Recognized as a quick decision maker that has a keen attention to detail.
A committed teammate
Someone that has a good sense of responsibility
Able to work in fast paced, performance driven contact center environment
Able to manage multiple tasks
Motivated individual to meet/exceed targets
Then we want to hear from you!
What we offer:
- ADT is one of Canada’s largest monitoring and alarm system installation companies, with an stellar reputation;
- Equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws;
- A permanent full-time position, with quarterly bonuses based on performance!
- Ongoing employee training and continuous employee development programs;
- Collaborate in an amazing team environment;
- Career path opportunities based on individual performance and coaching;
- Employee discounts on ADTs product line;
- Excellent group benefit package including an RRSP program (with employer contribution), health and dental insurance program, and access to an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
Summary of the position:
- Handle incoming calls and outbound signals related to technical issues
- Able to identify and resolve technical issues using problem solving techniques and process of elimination.
- Able to provide clear and concise technical information and alarm system keycode sequencing to customers in order to assist and resolve their issues remotely.
- Able to differentiate between product features and functionality in order to resolve customer inquiries.
- Able to resolve complex phone line communication issues.
- Able to support both traditional and interactive security solutions and differentiate between product features and functionality in order to resolve customer inquiries.
- Able to assist department in managing ticket based requests.
- Effectively evaluate the need for a service technician to physically resolve the problem and create, schedule and close service jobs.
- Able to process data entry relating to customer inquiries and/or the business’ data governance guidelines – Majority of task: updating customer’s emergency contact lists.
- Able to support customer billing inquiries as it relates to their invoices, services, pay cycles, payment types, and taking payments.
- Able to remember and apply various standard operating procedures.
- Able to navigate software and tools to perform tasks (MASterMind)
- Able to assist in various non-technical customer service inquiries
- Able to clearly communicate professionally with clients and colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent an asset
- Minimum 6-12 months in a call centre environment, with an understanding of delivering on Key Performance indicators to drive the customer experience
- Proven ability to professionally communicate (written/verbal)
- Preference for Bilingual in French and English
- Autonomous, resourceful and committed to delivering excellent customer service with every interaction
- Experience analyzing, providing solutions and resolving customer inquiries
- Advanced computer and MS Office skills
- Experience with administrative duties
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to multitask: interact with clients, research tools for client information and enter customer request in system.
- ADT Canada inc. is an equal opportunity employer
- The sole use of masculine is to alleviate the text only