We Are Hiring!
Conseillers(ères) aux ventes - Rogers - Edmundston (Edmundston, NB)
Conseiller(ère) aux ventes - Rogers - Place Laurier (Québec, QC)
Technicien d'installation et de service - Edmundston (Edmundston, NB)
Directeur, Marketing, Maison connectée (Moncton, NB)
Sr. Director, Tech, Dev & Arch (Brampton, ON)
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
NEWS 1130 is looking for an eager, enthusiastic Part-Time Traffic Anchor. Reporting to the Managing Editor – Weekends & Evenings and located in Vancouver, this is a great opportunity for someone trying to break into a major market radio station.
- Deliver traffic information on-air in a competent, easy-to-understand, and entertaining way
- Thrive in a fast-paced, technically challenging environment
- Be up-to-speed on social media and use Twitter to gather traffic information and report on traffic incidents
- Help contribute to the news run at the direction of the on-shift producer
- Work weekends, and also be available for other weekday and holiday shifts with reasonable notice from NEWS 1130 management
- Preform other duties as required
- Have 1-2 years broadcast experience with knowledge of Metro Vancouver traffic as an asset
- Knowledge of the Burli newsroom system an asset
- Graduate of broadcast school or have relevant broadcasting experience
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Vancouver, BC, Canada.