n order to strengthen our Mobile Technology Division at our site in Neuhausen / Rheinfall, we are inviting highly motivated interns to submit applications for internships with a duration of 6 months (individual arrangements are generally possible).
The applicant should be:
- A university, technical university or university of applied science student at his 3rd year of study or higher.
- A scienti c assistant, research assistant or postgraduate student at an institute of technology.
- His study or research is related to the elds of electrical and electronics engineering, communications and information technology or computer science.
- Our internship is aimed at attracting students, young engineers and developers who are interested in one or more of the following topics:
- Embedded software development
- Hardware-related low-level software development
- Mobile communications and radio systems
- Voice and data compression techniques
- Software testing, coding for testability, automated testing and debugging tools
- Location algorithms, techniques and systems: GPS, signal triangulation, ngerprinting, …
- Network security, Encryption algorithms and systems
- Embedded hardware design and development, PCB, FPGA, DSP, …
- Transceiver simulator design and implementation
Please send your complete job application materials by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly provide you with more information by phone. Trapeze Switzerland GmbH, Anika Endter, HR-Manager, Industrieplatz 3, CH-8212 Neuhausen am Rheinfall, phone +41 (0)58 911 14 23.
Click here for more details.
5800 Explorer Dr, Mississauga, ON, L4W 5L4