Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The Workforce Management (WFM) team is part of the North American Shared Services model supporting the customer and employee experience across all North American Phone Channel lines of business, including TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Insurance and TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank. Workforce management is a trusted Advisor to our partners through proper workforce planning & management ensuring the right people are in the right spot at the right time providing our customers with legendary service. WFM supports and manages the operational and Workforce Management functions in various geographical locations; ensuring scheduling, forecasting, enterprise capacity planning and workforce management process optimization.
As an EWFM Associate, you will have the opportunity to build foundational skills in the Workforce Management discipline, while developing strong partnerships with business executives, people managers and employees, and key partners as you learn how to best provide support and solutions across North American Phone Channel & beyond. This program is designed to develop an individual’s ‘runway’ for EWFM roles including but not exclusive to Functional Lead, Workforce Manager, Forecasting Manager, Scheduling Manager or Intraday Manager, gaining the following competencies: Leadership, Relationship Management, Frontline Management, Coaching, Problem Solving and Strategic Thinking. Key accountabilities will include:
• Contributing to the program’s success by playing an active role in your development
• Meeting key milestones and timelines established during the program
• Proactively building and demonstrating a solid understanding of EWFM practices and policies
• Ensuring compliance with EWFM / Phone Channel / TD Bank Group values and priorities
• Partner with executives and participate in the success of the business by offering strategic solutions which align with the CoE support responsibilities
• Act as a champion to support the vision of the business and EWFM through leadership
• Lead by example – Influence the success of direct and indirect reports
Candidates will possess strong interpersonal skills, the drive energy and commitment to learn, grow and succeed.
• Learning agility, strategic thinking skills, and demonstrated ownership of your personal development
• Exceptional Strategic insight; having a compelling vision and engaging others in achieving it, providing thought leadership, and constantly striving to find new ways to do things better.
• Organizational awareness; knowing how to engage the organization to get things done, deal with complex change, and enhance TD’s brand
• Focusing on what matters most and developing sound business acumen. Understanding the business from the ground up and the key levers that will deliver superior results;
• Excellent Relationship Management, consensus building and strong influencing skills; able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
• Strong leadership capabilities; knowing how to lead high performing individuals/teams, communicating well, and taking the time to mentor and develop others
• High tolerance for the pressure of constant change and stringent timelines is required. Be comfortable making critical decisions quickly
• Clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles
• Previous experience in a Workforce Management discipline is an asset
• Previous experience utilizing the following tools – Centerbridge, IEX, Verint considered an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.