Assistant Engineer February 2010 - Present
SBG Group Company Riyadh, 01, Saudi Arabia
• To ensure that the work carried out on site is in accordance to the latest approved drawing/documents and specification at the time of execution.
• Preparation of BOQ of mechanical scope (Firefighting, Plumbing System and HVAC).
• Managing site subcontractors works and progress.
• To co-ordinate in the Installation, lines of Firefighting, Drainage,
Water supply, Ducting and Chilled water lines.
• Pre-commissioning to line up the complete system for all mechanical system works.
• To coordinate and to ensure charging of firefighting supply lines is done throughout the system.
• To assist construction team and make sure flushing of chilled water system is done in order to resolve quality related problems.
• To ensure cleanliness of steam boiler tanks to Avoid Delays in work and to take necessary action to solve the problems.
• Participation in final testing of all Mechanical system works
• Control the use of material & avoid damages & wastes.
• Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports of all activities with their schedule for completion.
• To Review and generate Bill of Quantity against system drawings to ensure alignment and to identify materials types & quantities
• Managing quality control and safety matter on the site and ensures that regulations are adhered to.
• To coordinate closely with construction & supervisor until the inspection is carried out by the consultant.
• To assist construction team in order to resolve quality related problems. To Avoid Delays in work and to take necessary action to solve the problems.
• Review of all certification and documentation to ensure validity and compliance with specifications, drawings, manufacturing and inspection test plans.
• Possesses knowledge of Piping, construction and inspection methods.
• Lead by an example & attend and actively participate in HSE meetings on the project.